Topics upon which the Democrats have been accused of spreading disinformation include:
- Benghazi was caused by a video: Democrat quote examples needed, and an explanation of why this is untrue. (Claim: Scott Wilson)
- The IRS did not target conservatives: this is true; the IRS did not. (Claim: Scott Wilson)
- Unemployment is down: examples needed. (Claim: Scott Wilson)
- This is true by the measures of employment used by both parties when in power.
- It is untrue by some measures of employment, but these are not as commonly discussed.
- Obama said something about this in the January 2015 State of the Union address; it was debunked by FactCheck, which basically pointed out the above. (Need to find links.)
- You can keep your insurance plan (with regard to Obamacare): this is true in that Obamacare does not invalidate any plans. Insurance companies may have dropped some low-end plans due to the ACA's requirements to actually make them worth a damn. (Also, need examples of Democrats saying this.) (Claim: Scott Wilson)
So far, none of these claims have panned out; see individual subpages for details. In each case, there is at least some substantial validity to concerns promoted by Democrats.