- https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Bitchypundit/posts/hVXNnuBZZjy - libertarianism, freedom, voting is an act of violence, taxation is theft...
- Muslim "no-go" zones
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ROw_cDKwc0 - Murry Salby, possible climate denialism?
- https://plus.google.com/u/0/106218084115935199304/posts/1g1jzmQGXbr - evidence that there are "Christians" who believe homosexuality is an abomination because of the Bible
- gun nuttery:
- https://plus.google.com/u/0/102282887764745350285/posts/S63GCdvFyeD - wrote up a good summary of gun homicide stats
- myths/The sustainability lobby outweighs the fossil fuel lobby. (need some examples to get the actual claim...)
- It's commonly believed on the Right that the "green lobby", a massive boondoggle funded by mindless ex-hippies who now feed hungrily off the corporate teat they claim to so despise, is vastly larger than the fossil fuel lobby, which only exists to promote entirely sensible legislation that happens to align with the legitimate business interests of the fossil fuel companies, who only want what's best for America.
- myths/Bank regulation doesn't work yes it does
- myths/Liberals think government is the solution for everything -- no, just the solution for things too big for any existing group that actually wants the problem solved
- "observable science", creationism, and such...
- myths/Global warming is a recent fad. nope
- myths/The price of pharmaceuticals is governed by supply and demand Example: 
- irrelevancies/Regulation doesn't prevent abuse Example: 
- myths/Minimum wage is racist Example:  -- several arguments in that first troll...
- myths/Economic stimulus has failed in Japan (see comment)
- people are never convinced by reason and logic 
- myths/taxation is theft
- CO2 is not a pollutant (should this be a myth, an irrelevancy, or both?)
- gay marriage is genocide, gay marriage stops people reproducing
- monolinguism (form of wingnuttery)
- "Capitalism has brought about the greatest advancement of humans in human history." 
- Too much freedom for one means too little freedom for others.
- Sometimes, restrictions give you more freedom. (Would you rather play frisbee near a cliff-edge with a safety fence, or without one?)
- "You want more freedom, don't you?" ...said the fox to the chickens.
- Freedom to become enslaved
- natural rights: a popular free-marketist idea
- political ideologies (as opposed to political parties)
- piracy is more profitable than production - see this discussion
- property rights are a form of coercion - see this discussion
- expanding rights for one restricts rights for others
add these to Category:Analysis/video when done
- The Philosophy of Liberty (via)