Jump to navigation Jump to search
- https://twitter.com/mentalhellcat/status/1291934530920681474 "rapid onset gender dysphoria"
- https://twitter.com/mentalhellcat/status/1291907478163267585 - elevation of detransition
- https://twitter.com/GenderMistake/status/1291842583115771905 - transition is dangerous
- https://twitter.com/IRefuseToSwerve/status/1291846108566761472 - transition is a big risk
- https://twitter.com/janeclarejones/status/1292067928435720192 "Recognising that women are female is not fucking biological determinism or gender essentialism, or 'bio-essentialism' or whatever butchered concept you want to label it with." umm... nobody is saying women aren't female
- https://twitter.com/ComplainyRainy/status/1292064539933122560 - censuring the anti-trans LGB Alliance is "othering gays and lesbians"
- https://twitter.com/ripx4nutmeg/status/1292025605697961984 "A mother is excited because her 4 year old child is trans. The child, a biological girl, still dresses feminine, refused to have their hair cut and refused a new male name, but the mother knows the child is a boy because the child prefers to play with other boys" -- looks like taking things out of context to misrepresent the situation
- https://twitter.com/ripx4nutmeg/status/1292002759458213888 - another child-transition story
- 16:16 @babybeginner “Why I hate the term cis / Cis or cisgender is a term that means that you are comfortable with the gender that matches your sex. / This assumes you accept the whole giant kit and kaboodle of stereotypes, social mores and expectations as to who you should be based on your sex. 1/” - a new "cis is a slur" argument. No, it doesn't mean that. It just means you identify as the gender that you appear to be.