Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wingnuttery refers to non-reality-based political extremism -- in other words, political positions that are based on facts that are completely disconnected from reality. It is a form of agnotology applied to specific political issues.
A person who believes or advocates any variety of wingnuttery is known as a wingnut.
- climate denial
- dominionism, aka the religious Right
- forced birth movement
- marketism (see also Issuepedia)
- misogyny, MRAs, mansplainers, gamergaters
- examples of wingnut arguments
- 2015-05-11 Failed Kansas Business Owner Mocks Democrats While Displaying 61 Star Flag: pictures illustrate how right-wingnuts view liberalism