Lies/anti-abortion/reducing unwanted pregnancies
If the "anti-abortion" forced birth movement truly wanted to reduce unwanted pregnancies, they would support:
- birth control
- easy access to birth control
- free access to birth control
- comprehensive sex education in all schools
- ...with emphasis on the proper use of contraceptives
- teaching adolescents mutual masturbation as an alternative to sex
- empowering girls/women (so they can say "no" and mean it) by teaching equality and mutual respect
They oppose every one of these items, however, typically giving bullshit arguments:
- Providing access to birth control, or teaching about birth control, encourages kids to have sex by giving the impression of condoning it.
- "I don't want to pay for someone else's birth control!"
- Masturbation is sinful.
- Women have a special role in society.
What they really want, of course, is for women to be unable to prevent pregnancy and to be forced to carry all pregnancies to term.